Arrive In Thailand

Sawadee kha...
Today i would leave my city and my country, Indonesia to join SEA Teacher Project in Thailand. I was very excited to join this program. I hope there are many things that I can get by joining this program .
I left my city, Makassar  at 5.10 am to Jakarta.We have to transit in Jakarta before we depart to Bangkok. Honestly, this is the first time to me left my city and my country. I hope everything would be alright until we arrived in Bangkok. After we arrived in Jakarta at 07.30 am, we have to waiting until 1 pm to departed from Jakarta to Bangkok, Thailand. While we in Jakarta, we met with other participants of SEA Teacher from Bandung and Mataram. Luckily, I met Wiwin. She was from Mataram and  had same university with me, it is Phranakhon Rajabhat University. After talked together with other participants of SEA Teacher, we checked in and waiting our depart.  After waiting for a long time, finally we left our country to Bangkok. We arrived at Don Mueang Airport at 4.20 pm. Need more than 4 hours to arrived in Thailand. After that, we should went to Thailand immigration to got stamp. Then, we straight to the exit gate, and we saw someone hold SEA-TEACHER PNRU sign.

There are two persons waiting us. She was pammy and Ajarn Suwan. We also waiting wiwin that still in Immigration. After Wiwin came, we were ready to went to  our dormitory. It took 20 minutes to arrived our dorm. After that, Pammy gave us key and card for our room. Ajarn Suwan also introduced us with Ajarn Sassy and Ajarn Pichy. They were look so friendly and beautiful.  Then, Ajarn Pichy gave us food and bread. After talked with Ajarn Suwan, we went to our room and i was very shock when i know our room at fifth floor. I was shocked because i felt so tired after a long flight. We should up to staired to the fifth floor. After half-dead up to staired to the fifth floor. I took rest for a while then, took a bath, took a prayer, tidyed clothes and slept. What a tired day !. But we were grateful we could arrive safely.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Hello Thailand